Monday, February 28, 2011

15 seconds on my project.

Been busy working, finally back on my project. This is a cut from the final edit.

I'm not great at setting angles beforehand and cutting at the right time is difficult. So I usually render the whole scene in very low settings (even scanline render sometimes, although I try to use the render engine I'm going to use for my final render to have it as close as possible to the final look.) to see which frames need to be rendered in full quality, full resolution. That way it won't be necessary to render unnecessary frames and waste time.





This is a 15 second clip of looks like two minutes, maybe three for the final edit.
- Used a normal gray matte material for all objects to render this.
- Three light sources.
- Half resolution from final render resolution (720p).

No comments: